1. What is a registration number? Where to get it?
The registration number is the number obtained when you have registered as a prospective new student at admission.itb.ac.id, participated in the selection in the study program and passed the postgraduate admissions selection.
2. I'm still following the selection so, the number that is obtained is only a selection?
Please write down the selection number. For information, the deadline is June 30, so all the Postgraduate selection waves have ended, you can wait until confirmation is received.
3. Can I just register for SAGATA without registering as a student candidate at admission.itb.ac.id?
No, only those who have been accepted in the selection of new students will be announced as scholarship recipients.
4. Is the GTA scholarship available for Pharmacist students?
5. Are there any new GTA100 scholarships besides the Fast Track ones?
6. Is it possible to register 2 GTA 50 and GTA 100 at the same time?
7. Is there a format for a recommendation letter, research proposal or motivation letter?
No, please follow the page count rules
GTA ON GOING:
1. I already got the GTA 50 scholarship, can I apply for GTA100?
2. I have received a GTA 50 scholarship, now it's been 2 semesters out of 4 semesters of study, do I have to fill out SAGATA again?
3. But in SIX it only says 2 semesters?
This is because the evaluation is done every semester
4. I want to apply GTA on going, but this semester's IP hasn't come out yet, how about it?
Wait until the final grades for Semester 2 2020/2021 according to the academic schedule on June 9, 2021.
5. I don't have a supervisor yet because it's only 1 semester, how about a recommendation letter?
Can a recommendation from the Student Guardian Lecturer
GTA 100 Unification of Bachelors and Masters (Fastrack)
1. Do participants of the bachelor and master/fastrack unification program have to register at admission.itb.ac.id?
2. Do you also pay the registration fee?
3. I can't graduate in July 2021 graduation, can I still apply for a scholarship?
Yes, you can still register at SAGATA and attach a Certificate of Graduation in the Dean's signature and the trial will be held a maximum of 30 July 2021.