Please be careful and pay attention to the following things:
- Do the printing for 1 (one) page first, please re-measure the size of the margin (margin) in accordance with the provisions of the ITB dissertation writing guidelines, namely: by measuring directly on the printed sheet.
If there is a difference, do a reset on the printer that you are using. It is recommended to print using a regular printing machine (printer) and then reproduce it using a photocopier (except on illustrated pages, in which case it is not recommended to use a copy machine).
- The term "1 space" refers to one time the enter key is used with the same typeface format as the previous line, while the size of each space is indicated by the term "space 1" or "space 1.5".
- Pay attention to the format of the Dissertation / Dissertation Proposal / Thesis, including: Font size, space size, provisions for the number of spaces (Enter), ITB logo size, page borders, page numbering, image titles, how to write formulas, formula numbering, use of uppercase and lowercase letters, sequence of abbreviations, a sequence of symbols,
Numbering of chapter titles and sub-chapters, procedures for citing and writing library sources, writing titles that exceed one line of writing titles that are less than or equal to one line, paper type including size and weight, cover paper and ink color.
If there are images that cause the ink to penetrate the back page, paper weighing more than 80 grams or special paper for printing images or photos can be used. Visually check the proportionality of the format, title page, validation sheet.
- Please pay attention to changes in font size, borders and other formats when converting file types, for example converting from MS word to PDF files. Please note that there are visual changes after the printing process.
- Visual checking and the order of the title page sheets in general can refer to the Technical Instructions for Writing Dissertation Populations, Dissertations and Theses.
- Graduate School (SPs) ITB has provided:
a. Handbook for Writing Dissertation, Dissertation Proposal and Thesis
b. Dissertation Writing Template, Dissertation Proposal and Thesis
c. Technical Guidelines for Writing Dissertations, Dissertation Proposals and Thesis
d. Checklist for the format of Dissertation Writing, Dissertation Proposal and Thesis